Monday, October 15, 2012

Miley Cyrus is fit to bust

Miley Cyrus on Jay Leno show
Getting it off her chest ... Miley Cyrus

MILEY CYRUS’s dad BILLY RAY will regret not having a quiet word with his daughter before she left the house dressed like this.

When the singer wore this revealing top on The Tonight Show, veteran host JAY LENO had to use all his experience to avoid making eye-contact with the star’s chest.
Miley did her best to keep his attention by discussing LADY GAGA and JUSTIN BIEBER’s recent bout of sickness on stage.
The former Disney star said: “I had that happen one time. I got off stage quick enough and my mum was sitting there with a bucket.
“But I just kept going back and forth, like, ‘I’ll be back in five seconds’, then I’d return and go, ‘Here I am everyone, fabulous – sorry front row, you all now have the flu’.”
If ever anyone needed another excuse to avoid one of her gigs...
Miley Cyrus on Jay Leno's The Tonight Show
Skyscraper heels ... Miley Cyrus in skyline print skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment